Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thinking, planning and coffee

Who are they? What are they talking about? What are they thinking about? I don't know...

More than that, it seems like January has brought us back to daily routines again. Hana and Kai goes to school, Keisuke is at work, and even I am trying to finish off a small consultancy I have been working on lately.

And, we are of course also preparing for important upcoming events: Next Saturday we leave the Hanoian winter for three weeks of summer holidays in New Zealand and in March we will host the first ever Taketani-Johnsson family reunion! My parents are coming from Sweden and Keisuke's from Japan and the idea is to meet and travel around central Vietnam, visiting both Hoi An and Hue. That sure requires some planning.

Now, Hana is still sleeping and Kai just went off with the school bus to play at a friend's house. Keisuke will pick him up on his way from work. I think I will go have a coffee in the sunny garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment