Thursday, November 8, 2012

See you again!

On June 14 2012 Hana, Kai and I left Hanoi, bound for Manila to meet up with Keisuke and embark on many new adventures in yet another new country.

We will always miss Hanoi and Vietnam, its beauty, noise, food, lakes, alleys, cafes, pagodas, chaos and craziness and always remember the happy years we spent there. Most of all we will of course miss all the people we've met; all our friends still in Hanoi and those already elsewhere. Luckily, you are still around somewhere, the world is small and we will se eachother again. This is certainly not a good bye, just a SEE YOU AGAIN - Hẹn Gặp Lại!

And continue following me on my new blog! I'm doing my best to get it updated with many new adventures. Welcome to Anna's journeys . See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment