Friday, April 20, 2012

A week of work

Phew... Not being used to "single mum" life and planning, and although it is just temporarily, travelling and working long days and evenings gets pretty stressful.
Monday morning I handed over a complicated schedule to Thoa, either requiring her to stay over night, or showing up here at 6.00 a.m. to wake up the kids and take them to school, while I headed off to some province nearby, or working late as I had evening meetings or came back with very late flights, hoping she would get it and kids would not be abandoned at any point. Of course she got it.
All in all, another interesting week learning about a completely new subject and seeing new parts of Vietnam. Although seems like every time I do this kind of trips, my camera is broken.
Now looking forward to hanging out with the kids all weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment