Sunday, October 23, 2011

Home sweet home II

Finally I am back. After a really hectic week passing Beijing, Bangkok and Ho Chi Minh City I will now stay in Hanoi for three whole weeks! Yepeeee!

My schedule was so tight, I hardly took a picutre. This one, inside Peking University's enormous campus.

I came back Friday evening and jumped straight into the weekend activities. Saturday soccer and excursion with a bunch of new friends to a river not-so-far away and Sunday a big UN picnic. Lovely to be home.
Jungle boy.

By the river with newly found Thai-German friend Maxie.

Hana and her Venezuelan-Japanese friend Lucia, chasing princesses.

Getting caught by the Venezuelan traffic police.

UN picnic with Unicef friends.

Greening the One UN. What Keisuke has been working with lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment