Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sweden!

Finally a few posts and picutres from our summer holidays. And, first things first: Tvååker. The tiny little village where my parents live and where I spent my childhood. Which is also the place where we spend most time, bicycling around, running important errands (basically, going to the grocery store, returing and getting new books from the library, going to the bank, the kiosk, to a playground, wherever) and - hanging out in my parents huge and wonderful garden.

The perfect library books reading spot. Of course, with ice lollie.

Theme of the summer: Biking.

And as soon as Hana got her pink helmet, she was ok, too. Although it was Kai's old bik and not a pink one with flowers on it. Later we added a pink basket.

"Helping" granddad clean the garden pond.

Visiting my grandma Märta. By bike, of course.

Kai, Otto, Elvin, Lara, Siri, Hana. Plenty of cousins at grandparents' yearly summer garden party.

Freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment