Sunday, June 19, 2011

When the cat's away...

When I got back this Thursday afternoon, I found Kai hanging out in the sofa watching yet another movie (probably already had gone through a bunch that day), a giant - the whole package at least - chewing gum in his mouth, on his way to the pool with some friend... Hana also had a friend over, a huge purple bruise on her cheek that noone knew where it came from as she never cries and - above all - very short and neatly cut bangs.

As it was too late to do anything about that anyway I told her I'd have to trim it a bit at the back as well and she immediately went off, grabbed a pair of paper scissors and cut a giant jack in the back. So, now she's got short hair. And it actually really suits her personality...

And, my camera is broken and I dont know how to get the pictures in my new phone into the computer yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment