Monday, May 30, 2011

The Singapore - Holland - Belgium tour

Don't think I have even taken as few pictures when travelling. Maybe most of the places were just too familiar/boring? Or I actually had to work most of the time?

Swosch. Singapore highrises passing by in the taxi.

Absolutely no time for hiking. But nice view from the meeeting room.

And before I had time to say Singapore Sling I was on my way to next country. This kind of clouds must be soft to fall on.

Along the canal in Leiden, a small Dutch university town.

No time for this, but closed anyway...

In Brussels they really like big black glass buildings. Too many offices an too many bureaucrats for my taste.

And then... blue skies, puffy white clouds, fresh green leaves on healthy clean trees. In the middle of the city. Compared to Hanoi, European cities sure have a few advantages.

No comments:

Post a Comment