Friday, December 3, 2010

Getting busy again

Apparently, I am getting busy again, with one consultancy after the other coming up. Which is good. Of course. I think. But apparently I spend less time taking pictures, hanging out in town or with the kids, and more with the computer, although not with my blog.

Here, just a few pictures from life in Tay Ho during this month.

Doll house play. Sometimes it is not that bad to have a big brother. Or little sister.

Hanging out with NZ/Thai friend Amy.

Keisuke the coach is busy, too.

Fika time at favourite cafe down the street.

Ordinary soccer argument with Australian friend Jordan.

Then, next week I am off travelling again, this time to neighbouring and maybe not so exciting Hung Yen province. The week after that, far down south to the Mekong river delta Cambodia bordering An Giang province. After that - winter break. Puh.

No comments:

Post a Comment