Monday, May 17, 2010

My little Japanese

This week has been one of those tremendously luxurious ones, where I have divided my time between afternoons by the pool with the kids, having morning coffee with a friend at the local cafe, evening out with the girls, a lazy morning at home with Hana etc. We also had Hana's birthday party and even Keisuke and I had time to sneak out one evening for coctails at a new place down the street. Great food and as it is being run by a friend of ours it included quite some complimentary rice wine tasting...
Thursday morning I spent at home with Hana, and for lunch we tried the new sushi bar just around the corner.

Waiting...

Drinks arrive.

Tucking in!

Ah, yesterday we finally got my new Japanese text book (with Japanese characters...) that I ordered in December. Now, gotta go have coffee and start studying. The fact that Hana learned more Japanese in two weeks - while I was in China - than I have managed to learn in five years is embarrasing!

No comments:

Post a Comment