Friday, November 27, 2009

Autumn garden

Lately, I really have spent too much time in the neighbourhood and in the house. Haven't been to town since I dont know when, and divide my time between leaving and collecting kids at different times in school, at the local cafe trying to work (!) a little, and in the afternoons either at some little friends house or at home with some little friends visiting.
But, tonight I am leaving my family at home, going to the opening of a Swedish film festival. And, today we have booked guesthouse and car, and it really, really seems like we are going to Mai Chau tomorrow...


Autumn-like bouganvilla and a view of our little pond. As we actually dont see the "endings" of it, sometimes I pretend it's a river slowly floating by. Feels more vivid that way.

One very good thing about autumn is that we can spend the afternoons outside again, and although our garden here is about the size of our terrace in Dominica, it is huge for being in Hanoi. And - we got some real grass. An absolute exclusivity!

No comments:

Post a Comment